Mont SUTTON ready to break the record of the latest opening
The beautiful season continues at Mont SUTTON, with 6 cm of fresh snow at its bottom and 10 cm on the mountain top! The ski station could even break the record of the latest opening to this date, which was May 9. On this occasion, Mont SUTTON has a ton of activities and deals to share the great pleasures of spring skiing.
Easter at the Mountain
The long Easter weekend is the ideal occasion to spend great moments with your family and friends on Mont SUTTON's trails! On top of enjoying BBQ at the bottom of the hill, Bar Le Tucker's terrace, and our End of Season Sale at the ski shop… skiers and snowboarders will have the opportunity to participate in a wide range of activities, every day from April 19 to 22!
- Live Music Friday at Bar Le Tucker with the band The Wickerman.
- Easter egg hunt on the slopes Saturday, April 20 : spot the 5 decorated Easter eggs, and a draw will be made among all the participants!
- Après-ski, every day at Bar Le Tucker's terrace.
- Coloring in the main chalet Alt. 400 m on Friday, April 19 and Monday, April 22 from 11:30 am to 13:30 pm.
- Free maple taffy on snow at the bottom of the hill on Sunday, April 21.
Spring Promotions in Full Bloom
To make the most of it, several deals are available. As of this Wednesday April 17 and until the end of the season: all SUTTON 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 SEASON passes will be accepted (except the Rando-Ski Pass) and season pass holders from other ski resorts will get a 50% discount! The Spring Pass at $99 is still a good deal! The 2019-2020 season's passes are also available for presale with a 10% discount. All the information on promotions can be found at montsutton.com/promo.
End of Season Operating Hours
After this long Easter weekend, the mountain will then be closed on weekdays but aims to reopen every weekend, at least until May 5, weather and conditions allowing… if not even more! The season is far from over, stay tuned on montsutton.com/snowreport to know the current ski conditions.
Source : Mont SUTTON