SlopeEdge is dedicated to getting you up close and personal with skiing and adventure. We are mountain sports lovers like you taking photos, recording video and writing about our experiences up in the slopes. So let all this eye-candy get you excited! Or better yet, share your experiences and adventures with us on our forums. Click below to sign up now, it's free, quick and easy.

Where are you skiing next

Shane

I was up at Fortune on Wednesday and Thursday nights.  The conditions were great.  I suspect it's a little more hard packed now but there is a great base.  All the runs on Skyline are open.  Going to Mont Ste Marie Sunday. 

Conditions were great on the weekend. Still going strong and not letting up. 

I was reading elsewhere that the situation in the Eastern Townships was a little harder, some saying the roads towards Orford along the highway showed a serious lack of snow. But once at the mountain luckily the snow was there. Amazing. To me the Ottawa-Gatineau region used to get less snow than the Townships unless I'm remembering incorrectly.

Eager to hit the slopes next Sunday. Perhaps a visit out to the Montreal region for skiing is in order.

• 3 weeks later...