Achète Québec: Raccoon Skis 20/21 line is released!

Ocean

Raccoon, a Quebec-based company making skis out of Quebec maple and poplar, has released their new line! Black Friday will have 15-25% off some of their skis. You can see the whole new collection  in person at Cycles Régis in Mile End or online here: http://www.raccoonskis.com/en/skis. I literally want to buy all of them!

I found in their line the perfect new ski for me: the Grizzly 99! I have yet to choose a binding and will be waiting until there are a few more inches on the ground to give them a test run but I am stoked!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/9/2021 at 11:07 PM, Après Skier said:

Hi Ocean & Gordo, How do you like Racoon le Grizzly 99? It seems like it would be a great choice for my relaxed upper-intermediate style of west coast skiing. The only review I could find is this linked user review posted on Skipass. I also watched this linked interview with the company’s founder…. it seems like a great ski from a great company. I’m very interested in the 172cm Grizzly.

I never even put bindings on mine this year (due to covid!). They are still wrapped in their original plastic and I'm looking for bindings for this skison :D