Les Sommets Ski Group Schedule Of Operating: 2020-21 Season

Just released in the past couple of days was information on the operating schedule for the Sommets Group of mountains, for St-Sauveur/Avila, Gabriel, Olympia, Morin Heights, and Edelweiss. All mountains with the exception of of St-Sauveur/Avila will be operating at a reduced schedule for the 2020-21 season Here is the schedule as follows:

Sommet St-Sauveur/Avila - Open 7 days a week, and 7 nights.

Sommet Olympia - Open from December (every weekend and 7/7 during the holiday season). From January 11, 2021, open 5 days from Wednesday to Sunday, as well as Friday and Saturday nights.

Sommet Morin Heights - Open from December (every weekend and 7/7 during the holiday season). From January 11, 2021, open 5 days from Wednesday to Sunday, as well as Friday and Saturday nights.

Sommet Gabriel - Open from December (every weekend and 7/7 during the holiday season). From January 11, 2021, open 5 days from Wednesday to Sunday. Closed in the evening.

Sommet Edelweiss - Open from December (every weekend and 7/7 during the holiday season). From January 11, 2021, open 6 days and 6 nights from Wednesday to Monday.

New Benefit: Members will have access to Sommet St-Sauveur/Avila when their mountain is closed on week days due to the new schedule, except for the pass holders of Sommet Gabriel. They recommend taking the plus option to access St-Sauveur.

There will be priority for Season Pass holders without reservations, depending on the pass options. The first 2 weekends of operation will be exclusive to Sommet pass holders. No daily tickets available. After that daily tickets will be significantly reduced. Customers will have to purchase their tickets on line and in advance to book their day at the mountain. 

Details of this information can be found on their website https://www.sommets.com/en/news/winter_operation_2020_2021/ 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just released in the past couple of days was information on the operating schedule for the Sommets Group of mountains, for St-Sauveur/Avila, Gabriel, Olympia, Morin Heights, and Edelweiss. All mountai

@Paul you scooped me on this, I just finished reading it all through in the French version! I am going on Saturday and will definitely report back!

Can't believe it's already open. Great news and we shall quickly see how people respond to the new reality and rules that must be followed. Hoping for a good season. Lots of ski mountains are run on r

@Ocean since I can't head up there yet, I was hoping that you'd be going to get this season started for us. Of course we expect photos! Lol. I just bought my pass at Orford, so I'll probably have a later start than usual. I would have gone but work ran a little interference. Plus no pass. 😞

Can't believe it's already open. Great news and we shall quickly see how people respond to the new reality and rules that must be followed. Hoping for a good season. Lots of ski mountains are run on really tight budgets and another rough season could be disasterous for many.

This early opening by Sommet Saint-Sauveur is just what the Quebec ski industry needs to get hype and attention and support for the season to come.

Eager to see your report @Ocean. Hope you have fun!